Interpon Powder Coatings released an updated ‘Colors of New Zealand’ color chart for residential window and door fabricators and general trade coaters.
The new colour chart includes over 100 popular colours from Interpon’s stocked range in matt, satin, gloss and textured finishes. It showcases popular D1010 colours and exciting new ranges such as Textura™.
The ‘Colors of New Zealand’ color chart has many new features aimed at simplifying color and range selection for the customer.
Eli Atallah, Sales Manager Interpon Australasia explains, “The new color chart simplifies our offer to the domestic residential and general trade coater markets. Featuring our most popular colors and a range of new colors, we believe this color palette provides a broad selection for our customers and their clients.”
“The addition of the Color Vitality – ‘Brights’ injects a splash of color to the range. With proven UV stability and high fade resistance, the Vitality range is warranted for 15 years* when applied by an approved applicator.”
There are several improvements to the color chart that enhance it’s in market use.
New features include:
- Ranges clearly identified as ‘Exterior’ or ‘Interior’ use to assist with selection
- Color chips arranged horizontally to allow for desk or wall chart viewing
- 25 new color additions, including the popular Color Vitality range
- New icons to identify color application
- Care and maintenance instructions
- Cleaning instructions
- Fresh new images to inspire application